High School Musical Serbia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
High School Musical Serbia

Samo za HSM fanove

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Biografija

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sophia&Zac
Admin
Sophia&Zac

Biografija Empty
PostSubject: Biografija   Biografija Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 1:28 pm

Date of Birth
13 November 1980, Orangeburg, South Carolina, USA

Nickname
Momo

Height
5' 2˝" (1.59 m)

Trivia

On Round 2/Week 3 of "Dancing with the Stars" (2005/I), she danced the mambo to the hit number "Bop to the Top", a song sung by Ryan and Sharpay Evans (Lucas Grabeel and Ashley Tisdale) in the Disney Channel Original Movie High School Musical (2006) (TV), in which she co-starred.

Best friends with Corbin Bleu.

Personal Quotes

"I love the idea that somebody is going to compare me to my character or think that I am like my character when they see me. I feel like that is a role that I am willing to fulfill. I think it is important for girls to see movies where it is not all just about 'the boy' or it's simply being about 'the relationship' or 'Am I pretty enough?' or 'Am I cute enough?'. Here [the focus] is something that has to do with 'Am I talented enough?' or 'Am I smart enough?'. I love that. It is a big responsibility but it's exciting."

"When I get recognized, every time feels like the first time."

"As an African American actress there are people who have been staples in my life that opened a door that I can walk through. I hope that I can have that impact."

"I was pissed. I really was. You have to split, bend over backward, touch our toe to our heads to get recognized. The men walk out there, sit down and have a woman dance around them and get higher scores."
Back to top Go down
sanjastar
Tek pocinjes da igras!
sanjastar

Biografija Empty
PostSubject: Re: Biografija   Biografija Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 10:57 am

hvalaaa
Back to top Go down

Biografija
Page 1 of 1